Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac has been inspiring all levels of magical practitioners for over twenty years. Filled with practical spells, rituals, and fresh ideas, you’ll find new ways to deepen your craft and enhance everyday life.
The guide is packed with nearly three dozen compelling original articles offering creative ideas for maximizing the power of your spell work in 2017. Some of the many articles in this edition include:
- Make Money Magically by Dallas Jennifer Cobb
- Balancing Technology & Nature by Peg Aloi
- Absinthe: The Mystique of the Green Fairy by Denise Dumars
- The Magick of Social Media by Emily Carlin
- Kicking it up a Notch: After Pagan 101 by Susan Pesznecker
- Wicca Your Way: The Eclectic Path by Autumn Damiana
- Witch Jars Rebooted for the Modern Witch by Cassius Sparrow
- Sky-Clad Magic: Naturism for Shy Practitioners by Alexandra Chauran
- Coffee and Magic by Tess Whitehurst
Also included is a handy calendar section— shaded for easy “flip to” reference—featuring world festivals, holidays, and 2017 Sabbats. You’ll also find astrological info, plus incense and color correspondences, to empower your magical work.Paperback, 5 x 8 inches, 336 pages.